2 cups plain flour
1 sachet yeast
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1 tspoon sugar
1/2 tspoon salt
1 tspoon olive oil
1 tspoon oil
1 tspoon ginger-garlic paste
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/4 cup tomato sauce
salt,red chilli powder and oregano
chopped mushrooms, capsicum, tomatoes.
Step by step recipe in detail with pics:
- Put plain flour in a bowl and add oil and salt into it.
- Mix the yeast with sugar and lukewarm water and stir, keep it for 10 minutes until it develops a nice foam on top.
- Now add the yeast to flour.
- Mix with your hands and knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with wet dish towel and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce for the pizza and for that take one pan, put some oil. add ginger-garlic paste,greated onions(or u can boil onion and grind it) and fry it for 5 mins. Then add tomato puree,salt,red chilli powder and oregano and let it cool down.
- dough after 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Take 1/2 portion of the dough and spread it out in to pizza pan with your fingers. and bake it for 2-3 mins.
- Then spread pizza sauce over it and put on your favourite toppings and at the last put greated cheddar cheese.
- Put into oven for 10 mins, mouthwatering pizza is ready to eat.