Cookie is a small, flat-baked treat, containing milk, flour, eggs, sugar, chocolate, butter, peanut butter, nuts or dried fruits etc. The softness of the cookie may depend on how long it is baked.
This recipe of cookie is eggless and it includes oatmeals which are very healthy and good source of fiber.
160 gm plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
120 gm butter
120 gm ghee
150 gm castor sugar
2 tablespoons of ginger juice
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 tablespoon golden syrup
220 gm quick cooking oats
80 gm mini choc chips
40 gm sesame seeds
- Sieve the first 3 ingredients together.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Mix ginger juice, bicarbonate of soda and golden syrup in a very small bowl, add it to beaten butter and sugar and then combine it well.
- Add in the rest of ingredients and combine well to form a soft dough.
- Now preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Shape into cherry sized balls and place on greased baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool it before storing in a container.
Eggless walnut cake with coke
2 months ago